Wednesday, June 26, 2013

TEASER! My Unexpected Forever by Heidi McLaughlin






If you're attending the Naughty Mafia Rocks Vegas you have an opportunity to purchase My Unexpected Forever, The Beaumont Series #2, before the release of September 2, 2013.

My Unexpected Forever is the highly anticipated continuation of USA Today Best Selling novel, Forever My Girl and will follow the lives of Katelyn and Harrison.

The first 100 purchases receive 
exclusive Las Vegas swag!

Pre-buy link: http://bit.ly/11JRWEP

Please join us on Friday when we reveal the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by & chatting with me! I try my best to respond to every post but it does take me a few days! Don't think I'm ignoring you - I promise, "non-fiction" life just gets me bogged down sometimes. :) Thanks again!!! I <3 my followers